Current Bid: $250,000.00w/ Buyer's Premium and Tax:$0.00
Bidding Ends: 04/18/2019 10:00 AM CDT
State Sales Tax: Login for tax rate
Buyers Premium: 7%
Dynamic Closing: All our auctions are set to extend if there is any bidding activity within the last few minutes of the auction close.
EVOQUA MEMCOR WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM: (1) Evoqua Process Control Module, (1) 1,000 Gallon Hot Water Tank , (2) Air Receiver Tanks, (1) Cast Iron Duplex Filter, (1) 18KW Immersion Hot Water Heater, (2) Pallets with miscellaneous Valves and Control Panels. (3) Skids sizes 5.5x11x12, 7.5x7.5x13.5 & 5x8x11.
More detailed breakdown of items included:
Feed Water (skid)
(1) Automatic backwash strainer with cast iron body and 316SS 250 micron basket, differential pressure switch, automatic backwash valve, and NEMA-4 control panel, 1/4 horse power motor (120VAC/1ph/60Hz) (not installed)
(1) Common feed water instrumentation: Feed Turbidity Meter, Feed Water Temperature Instrument
(1) Backwash Pump: Grundfos Pump Model: B96458206P1143770654 and motor ML160AA-2-254TC-F1
(2) Kaeser blowers: Omega 22 Plus (separate skid)
(2) Manual butterfly valves for isolation of the strainer, wafer or lug style, resilient seated with cast iron body, nylon coated ductile iron disc, 416SS stem, and EPDM (extremely durable rubber) seat
CP28L40N Ultrafiltration Unit
(2) Membrane piping skids with HDPE pipework, valves, ET200 Pro I/O Block, and painted steel frame. Piping skid is fully assembled. CP28L40N Ultrafiltration Unit
(2) 28L40N Ultrafiltration Membrane Racks. Membrane rack includes 28L40N UF membranes modules, intergral headers, and support frame.
(1) Lot of automatic butterfly valves, lug styl, resilient seated with cast iron body, nylon coated ductile iron disc, 416SS stem, EPDM seat, and double acting pheumatic actuators. The valve configuration includes the block valves (not installed) as part of double block and bleed isolation at the following unit terminal connections: feed, filtrate, and CIP in.
(3) Automatic globe valves, right angle seated with stainless steel body, EPDM seat, and chrome plated brass actuator for bleed valve (not installed) in the block and bleed configuration in the following unit termial connections: feed, filtrate, and CIP (Clean-In-Place) in.
(1) Flow control valve, series 31 (lug), resilient seated with cast iron body, nylon coated ductile iron disc, 416SS stem, EPDM seat, and double acting pheumatic actuators, with electro-pneumatic positioner. This item is installed in piping skid.
(1) Feed Water magnetic flow sensor, with Ebonite liner, Hastelloy-C electrodes, and integrally mounted flow transmitter.
(1) Air scour variable area flow meter
(1) Manual butterfly valve for pump isolation, wafer or lug style, relilient seated with cast iron body, nylon coated ductile iron disc, 416SS stem, and EPDM seat.
(1) Feed inlet swing check valve with cast iron body, 316SS space, and EPDM seat.
(1) Filtrate water turbidimeter with controller, panel mounted, isolation valves and accessories (not installed) Interconnection System
(1) Lot of automatic butterfly valve, wafer or lug style, resilient seated with cast iron body, nylon coated ductile iron disc, 416SS stem, EPDM seat, and double acting pheumatic actuators.
(1) Lot waste diversion valves (not installed)
(1) Air release valve, 316SS bidy and trim
Chemical Cleaning System
(1) Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) hot water tank for use in CIP process including required level instruments within tank.
(1) 18 kW immersion type heater with tubular elements, J-type thermocouple, moisture resistant enclosure
(1) CIP Equipment skid. CIP skid includes recirculation pump, instruments, piping, and chemical injection points.
Chemical Transfer System
(3) LMI (brand) pump bracket: one PP bracket provided for each chemical to mount chemical dosing pump near a 55 gallon drum.
(1) 12.5% sodium hypochlorite transfer system (not installed) with flexible tubing, foot valve, strainer, injection check valve and electronic metering pump.
(1) 50% citric acid transfer system (not installed) with flex tubing, foot valve, strainer, injection check valve and electronic metering pump.
(1) 50% sulfuric acid transfer system (not installed) with flex tubing, foot valve, strainer, injection check valve and electronic metering pump.
Compressed Air System
(1) Vertical process air receiver. The receiver is ASME rated 200 psi and is primed outside and epoxy lined or powder coated inside for corrosion resistance.
(1) Process Control Panel (not installed) includes: PLC, Operator Interface Terminal (OIT), Ethernet connectivity, digital and analog I/O modules, 24 VCD power supply, and a remote access server.
The system was never installed and purchased for over $700,000.
Featuring: Evoqua Water Filtration System
Preview is by appointment only. Call 512-972-9409 to schedule your appointment.
Dynamic Closing: Please note that all are auctions are set to extend if there is any bidding activity within the last few minutes of the auction. Typically each bid will extend the auction another two to five minutes. This feature protects bidders from being outbid without the opportunity to be notified and place another bid before the close of the auction.
Auto-bidding: Please be aware that when placing your “Maximum bid”, the website will bid on your behalf up to your set maximum bid by the preset bid increment. Example: The current bid is $25 and the bidder enters a maximum bid of $50. The system will bid at the preset increment until the bidders “Maximum bid” is exceeded. At that point the bidder will be notified that he/she has been outbid.
No deposit is required to bid at this auction. Winning bidders will receive an emailed invoice shortly after the close of the auction. Pay from that invoice. If you do not receive an invoice within 24 hours, please contact us. FAILURE TO PAY FOR ITEMS WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION AND DENIAL FROM PARTICIPATION IN ANY FUTURE GASTON & SHEEHAN AUCTIONS, LIVE OR ONLINE.
A 7% Buyer's Premium will be charged on this item.
A 7% Buyer's Premium will be charged on this item. The winning bidder will need to provide a signed waiver prior to removing the property.
** All equipment needed for removal is the buyer's responsibility.
Use of the Auction Site marks your full and final acceptance of all Terms and Conditions.
All items on this site are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Gaston & Sheehan makes no guarantee as to authenticity, condition, nature, quality, quantity or size of any item and provides NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied as to any item. No oral statements by any employee of Gaston & Sheehan should be taken as any warranty, expressed or implied. Gaston & Sheehan recommends that all Bidders examine items before placing a bid to obtain firsthand knowledge of the items. Failure to view/inspect any property for sale shall not constitute cause of cancellation of sale. It is hereby warned that bidders should not bid on the basis of photography alone. Bidder must rely on their own inspection to verify the qualities of the item. Failure to inspect an item is not grounds for the retraction of a bid, refund, any adjustment of the price, or any action against Gaston & Sheehan. Auctioneers are not responsible for the actions of any consignors/sellers, typographical errors, misprints, error in cataloging, imperfection, defect, damage, failure of equipment, or loss of money. Use this site at your own risk.
By placing a bid through this website, you are entering into a legally binding contract and agree to follow through with the purchase of the item should you win the item. Bidder expressly agrees not to stop payment, dispute or contest this transaction. Gaston & Sheehan and its consignors reserve the right to remove any and all items from a sale at any time.
Payment must be received in our office within 4 business days of auction closing. Failure to pay will result in account deactivation and denial to register or participate in any future Gaston & Sheehan auctions live or online. Winning bidders will receive an invoice by email with a shipping quote if applicable, within 24 hours after the close of the auction. Please pay from that invoice. If you do not receive an invoice, please contact our office at 512-251-2780 or by email.
Accepted Payment Forms:
· Cashier’s Check
· Money Orders
· US Domestic Bank Wire
· International Bank Wire
· Personal and Company Checks with a Bank Letter of Guarantee (Click HERE for example)
This item is located at Sand Hill Energy Center 1101 Fallwell Rd, Del Valle, TX 78617. Pick up is only available for this item. All equipment needed for removal is the buyer's responsibility.
Payment must be received in our Pflugerville office before pick up of item can be done. Pick up is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact Lee Lewis at (512)972-9409 to schedule your appointment.
Item is located at Sand Hill Energy Center 1101 Fallwell Rd, Del Valle, TX 78617. Preview is by appointment only. Please contact Lee Lewis at (512)972-9409 to arrange preview.